Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to ship?
Most items ship within one to three business days if in stock. If, for some reason, there is a delay, you will be notified by email. Made to order or back ordered items take longer (obviously) and you will receive an estimated shipping date as part of your order confirmation. If you have questions or want to inquire about the status of a backordered item, please use our contact form and be sure to include your order number.
Do you offer returns & exchanges?
Your satisfaction is really important to us. So, yes, you can return or exchange most items with a few important rules.
- The return or exchange must be initiated within 60 days of purchase. Many of the colorways are limited edition and marketed only for a certain time, so we need to keep our inventory fresh.
- If there is a major defect or problem, we’ll replace the item once we received the damaged item.
- Variances in color, pattern, tone, or look are not considered defects. Each skein is hand-dyed so there’s going to be variation. That’s why we do this by hand and not machine; we like things that are unique! If you just aren’t feeling the item, you can still return it, but you’ll have to cover the shipping back to us.
- Items that are returned damaged, missing set components, or missing yardage will not be refunded.
- Items that are closeouts or are otherwise sold with “non-returnable” in the description are…. well, you guessed it, non-returnable.
If you would like to return something, please use the contact form to start the process by putting RETURN in the subject line.
If you receive a damaged item or there is some major problem, please contact us immediately. We will contact you via email within 1 business day and likely will request an image of the problem just for our records so please take a picture during unboxing if there’s a problem.
Are you doing any events not listed on the events page?
Pop-up shops and trunk shows come up frequently and often don’t make it on the events page like major shows. Being based in Northern Minnesota, these smaller shows that are in driving distance on a weekend are usually doable. So if you live in the Twin Cities Metro, Fargo-Moorhead area, or around Duluth, there’s a chance you could see me there.
Along the same lines, if there’s a pop-up or trunk show happening, that you’d like to see me at, let me know!
Do you really dye every skein yourself?
Every single skein that is for sale in the store has been dyed and processed by one person: me. There are no resold or outsourced skeins in this shop! Additionally, I believe that a premium priced product deserves premium quality. I work hard to to make sure all of the materials used are high quality and responsibly sourced.
What do you do with my information?
Customer information is used only for processing orders and is not shared or resold to others. If you would like us to permanently remove your information pursuant to the UK or EU GDPR, please let us know by using the contact form.
Do you take wholesale orders?
I have limited availability for wholesale orders. Please inquire using the form below and try to give some details about:
- Your location
- Which bases/colorways you’re interested in offering
- An estimate on order size and date
I will send you a wholesale information sheet with order requirements within 2 business days of receiving your inquiry.